Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RACING

Last weekend I had some extremely hard efforts on the bike during the Copper Town Circuit Race & the Tampani Criterium. Most of all, I learned some very valuable lessons on the bike. These valuable lessons are sure to help me in the future, just like the extremely hard efforts will help. I know I have my best rides still ahead of me for 2010!



The Tuesday night race was one of my better rides in a long time on course. I felt good, especially when things got really fast or really hard, that is when I felt my best. This is a positive sign because this coming Sunday is the CCCX Circuit Race Series #1 on the exact same course. It is very positive that I had good legs on this exact Circuit course 5 days before the event. I know I have my best rides still ahead of me for 2010