Thursday, November 25, 2010

ROAD RACING 2010

On the Road Race scene the learning was much more then I imagined for 2010.  I had 50 race starts in 2010 and finished the season ranked #5 out of 235 riders in my age group.  My season long goal was to finish in the top 5 of the ranking for my region, so this year long quest was achieved!

The top 50 in this ranking are all legends of the Road in my book.  They are all great riders and super talented on the bike.


I did finish the season completely out of gas.


I had some very good results during this Road season.  However, with 50 Road starts in 2010, I also had some of the worst races ever!
Each race I had very high expectations and sometimes this would work against me because sometimes the outcome was so bad, and I expected greatness.

I will learn from these experiences and I will be very thankful for any great result I can achieve in the future.

Most of all, I need to dig deeper and fight harder somehow....
someway....

And really have fun trying!