Thursday, September 10, 2009

Road Season Finishing Up

Racing Armstrong was a highlight for me in 2009. I attacked him but he was going as fast as the motorcycles, so my attack went no where. He inspired me to race in 1991 when he was a no-body, and he came to compete here in Monterey. I saw his potential and his fighting spirit on the bike motivated me to race in that same manner....

Amazingly.... I made a huge impact on the Road Racing for Northern California for this 2009 season. It was only from hard work that I was able to produce the results I achieved....



I came into the 2009 Road Race season with some set goals. It has been amazing to actually achieve my goals, especially when I set them so high. I set my sights on some amazing things and was very fortunate to achieve my goals. There were many races where I suffered, felt bad, missed key moves, made mistakes, was passed right on the line, got dropped, and simply did not deliver the result I wanted. However, for the most part I produced some incredibly outstanding finishes that propelled me into a extremely high ranking in Northern California Road Racing.

This weekend marks the end of my Road Racing season for 2009. All of the hard work I do to ride strong paid off, and I am thankful to anyone who has helped me achieve my success.