Friday, June 11, 2010

DH COURSE SET - MT DIABLO HILL CLIMB

My Garmin map of the CCCX DH course...
I have to get into this guys groove on Saturday pedaling up Mt Diablo...
Here is the giant- my favorite hill to ride- Mt Diablo...

I set the CCCX DH race course today. The ground is super dry and I had to do a lot of patch work on the trails because there was a bunch of erosion. It is never easy to patch the trails when the ground is super hard and dry! The course is really good I think- fast and ripping the entire way.

Saturday I will do the Mt Diablo hill climb race.

My leg muscles are really sore right now after my hard hill filled crazy ride on Wednesday. I could be in big trouble on the slopes of Mt Diablo on Saturday. I know it is not my ideal race, yet I love Mt Diablo & I may as well just go for it and do what I can do..... It will be a hard workout and a good test for sure.