Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back In The Saddle


How cool is the GT Zaskar Golden Edition Bicycle!!! That bike is a dream ride for sure~ Props to GT for doing such cool things for Amateur riders who just love to race their bikes.

I was back in the saddle again tonight for my regular Tuesday night work out. It was some fast paced riding up and down the hills of Pebble Beach. The sunset was so amazing tonight as we rode along next to the Pacific ocean. My chin feels better after crashing this past Sunday. The giant hole under my chin seems to be healing well. On the ride tonight my legs were feeling pretty good on the climbs and I claimed the top of the hill sprint from the other guys who made a go for the KOM. I always like the Tuesday night rides because the attacks are frequent from other riders and the pace gets really brutal at times. Also night riding is really fun.