Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Group Ride


The Tuesday night group ride has been well attended the past few editions. Tonight it was a strong pack of riders and the weather was cool & clear, and perfect for fast riding. There was multiple attacks, as when you get a strong group of hungry riders, the accelerations are bound to come. There were many strong moves, and on this night my legs felt incredible. I could match every move, and then had the power and strength to set off on my own.
It was one of those nights when the pedaling felt effortless and it was tremendously easy to turn the legs over even on the most difficult climbing portions of the ride. Every now and then I have a ride where I am on a whole other level then the others, and I can basically do anything I want in the group. Today was one of those rides......