Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CCCX DH FINAL

I hit all my turns spot on for the final.....
The action was fast and furious....
Toro Park and the surrounding hills make for great MTB racing.....
It was a beautiful day for DH racing....
I had a solid focus and delivered a clean run for the final....
The top 5 Pro riders for the 2009 CCCX DH Series. I was stoked to get 3rd pro overall going against riders half my age. It is fun racing against some young guns....

I had a sweet DH final race this past Sunday. I hit all my turns and was very happy with my race run. I did get caught out by a family of hikers near the bottom of the trail which made me lose a few seconds. But this did not matter because it was a rad course and I had a blast racing downhill. The turns I designed for the course became super tricky and many riders fell victim to the difficult turns and twists of the trail. For the most part my run was flawless and I was pleased to finish the series ranked 3rd in the Pro Division.