Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Teus. Wed. - & the past Sat.


Before the CCCX DH Final on Sunday I raced in the Davis Crit. on Sat. I rode aggressive and in the end I was 5th place in the race. My goal was a strong performance & to fight for the win. I accomplished these goals and for my ride I was awarded some cash and a spot on the podium.

The past 2 days I have had some very hard road rides. Tuesday night was the circuit race in Ft Ord. I felt really good on this ride and my attacks late in the ride distanced myself from the group and a solo win was the result.

Then today(Wed.) I did intervals on the route my coach prescribed for me in Pebble Beach. Intervals are crazy on this section of road my coached wanted me to use. It really is brutal, but in the end I felt shattered and completely blown, and this will help me in future races. I am positive that the intervals I do will make the difference in my Road results for the remaining races this year.

Now I need a rest day~