Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Keep Writing





This blog is pretty cool because it has many links to all kinds of cycling web sites. So I may as well keep on using this blog. I have been taking some time off my writing's but feel as if it is time to post some of the action that is my life.

Here is a link to a interesting video about a course I build for the Sea Otter Classic- The legendary Dual Slalom.

Have a look please-


Yesterday I did 2 races and 91 miles on the Road Bike. Made a huge calculation mistake on the final lap in one of my key races for the year and failed to deliver a good ride. I must learn from this and take the bad and good on a even level. Now I start the main part of the Road Race season, and I will work extra hard to put myself into position to achieve some rides that exceed the ordinary & match my inner goals.