Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tuesday At Ft Ord



The Tuesday night practice race session I started at Ft Ord a few years ago is always producing good action. I found a course that is very challenging but not over the top with steep hills. There are numerous rolling hills, some wind sections, and lots of straight roads. I had to find a route since the flat Criterium course that locals have used for years was taken away. This newer route is even better for producing good racing and making riders stronger.

Tonight I learned some very good lessons on course, and I am always so happy to be taught lessons from other riders. I am so ready to learn!

Here is my Garmin info from the route.

I did feel off some, but just plugged along and did the best I could. I am always happy to take a beating and learn lessons on course the hard way. It is the only way to improve.