Thursday, November 26, 2009

For this Thanksgiving I Give A Huge Thanks To GT For Having Great Bikes And Making Me Part Of The GT Dirt Coalition Program. THANK YOU GT!

This coming weekend I am wanting to do the Saturday morning group ride, then some DH practice in the afternoon. Sunday will be the CCCX DH race. Then the thick of my Cyclocross season starts. My focus will be Cyclocross in December and January.










Did a 2 & 1/2 hour easy ride today. I went into Pebble Beach and did the A climb twice. My legs felt a lot better after being completely ripping apart my muscles over the weekend then again on Tuesday night. It was super foggy today in Pebble Beach, but in Monterey it was clear and pleasant. Tomorrow I set the DH course for Sunday's CCCX DH race. The course will use one of my favorite trails and I am excited about racing down that track.