Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sore

My Next Cross race I hope will be Santa Rosa Series #2. You can see below the first race of that series my ribs were bothering me pretty bad. I had just suffered the accident 6 days before, so I was really hurting in this race....





My ribs are definitely on the mend. I am sleeping better and feeling less pain when I cough. It is a great feeling to not be in pain all the time from cracked ribs. Yet, after the last Cross race I feel really sore all over. I crashed 2 times on the day, once in warm up then another in my first race. I have a sore knee and my finger is swollen from getting smashed. But mostly it is my muscles that are most sore. I did 2 races on the day and there were some very hard hills on that course. I did around 20 laps of racing and each lap had numerous hill sections I had to hit full on. Then on Tuesday night we had a serious hill climb session workout. It was numerous attacks again and again from my Road workout group. My muscles are sore!