Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GIRO

One of these dudes will win the Giro....
Horner looks super lean and is on some serious form, and I would be very surprised if the super strong Levi Leipheimer did not win the entire Tour...
DiLuca driving the pace in front of Basso & Leipheimer, these guys inspire.....
Go fast or go home.....

The big guns stepped up at the Italian Tour today. It was a difficult hill climb finish and by the end of the day the contenders had to show some of their game. Watching the Grand Tours, and the best riders in the world, really motivates me to ride my bike and race hard.

During the day I marked the DH course for the CCCX race this Sunday. I also cut a new portion of trail, with the help of 2 workers, and it is steep and fun! I added a jump in the middle of the new section of trail just to give the racers a chance to get some air time.