Monday, May 11, 2009

Jumping

Pulling tricks is rad......
There is a special feeling just floating in the air while jumping on the Mountain Bike.....
Going big is part of the thrill.....
I just like to do any kind of jump I can find.....

I worked all day weed eating the parking area for the race I am promoting this coming weekend. It took what seemed like forever to chop down the staging area and I am still not done after 8 hours basically non stop.

At the end of the day I hit the local jumps for about a 30 minute session! I started out cycling as a jumper and Dual Slalom racer, and it is always nice to hit the jumps and have fun getting some air time.

Check out this video link.....


Watching stuff like this always makes me want to go bigger and step up and work on my jumps more and more....