Friday, May 22, 2009

Recovery Ride

This is a shot of the lead group heading toward the climb section of Laguna Seca Raceway with 2 laps to go, I am slotted in 4th position in the group.....

Today it was 3 hours easy riding- just spinning the legs on the road bike. I have dug pretty deep over the past few days, so it was nice to just ride steady tempo with out putting down any power at all, just spinning the legs at a high cadence. After the XC race on Saturday, the DH race on Sunday, the Ft Ord Circuit race on Tuesday, and the Laguna Seca Raceway Circuit race on Wednesday, I felt pretty tapped from racing so hard. So I really enjoyed a easy ride today!

Tomorrow I will stay off the bike and try to get some recovery in the legs and body, as this weekend I have Criterium races on Saturday, Sunday, and Memorial Day Monday.

I am just looking to put myself in a place to do something special in the races.

I want to be in the thick of the action!