Friday, June 26, 2009

Racing Lance Armstrong (2)

This photo says it all for me. I have worked very hard to improve on the Road bike. All of my hard work led me to being side by side with Armstrong, racing in front of 20,000 people screaming encouragement. This is one of my most favorite photos ever.....
Open up this photo and have a close look at Lance Armstrong doing his thing. Pure animal on a bike.....
Armstrong thrilled the crowd with his riding, and delivered a amazing win! I was honored to be out there racing against this legend of the Road.....

Lance Armstrong has always inspired me. I saw him race when he was 19 years old, before he was famous.....

I was inspired by his riding instantly.

I knew at that moment, long before he was a legend, that Lance Armstrong was going to do something very special on a bicycle.

The rest is now history, except for the fact that he is trying to achieve more in the future, now that he is back racing.

It was amazing to play a small role in his comeback and race with him last Sunday at the Nevada City Classic.