Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weekend Action

Here I am getting the hole-shot at the start of CCCX XC #3. On the day rider #437 took the win and I had to settle for 2nd place......

I set the course today for the CCCX DH race #2. I really like this course and the route is extra fun for me to ride. I did some work building up 2 of the berms near the top of the course, and now they are massive. I know all the riders will like bigger berms in those corners. They are calling for rain on Sat. night and Sun. morning. This could make for some serious action at the DH race.

Friday I will ride for maybe 1 hour 30 minutes just to get some spinning of the legs in. Saturday I will get up early and take part in our Sat. morning group ride. This ride starts at 7 a.m. and usually is very well attended. The ride has some good climbs in it that can break things up, and there is also a few good sprint points.

Then it will be DH racing on Sunday.