Thursday, April 2, 2009

Recovery Ride

Just messing around in Monterey on the ZASKAR....
I had to mix in some uphill work on my ride....
I am definitely getting more comfortable on my new bike....

I pumped out a really easy ride today looking over the route for this weekends XC race in Ft Ord. I picked out a course that is really fast with some really fun turns.

Then I went to the Laguna Seca Raceway and did a quick spin up some of the hills near the famed "corkscrew" turn of the race track.

After my ride I did some work on the Sea Otter Classic Dual Slalom. The course is coming along well, but there is never enough time to do all that I want to do. The course is big and it takes hours and hours just to add obstacles or make changes to the course. I think the riders will really like this years version!

I am slowly becoming comfortable on the GT ZASKAR. Each ride I am getting into the groove on the bike and I am pleased with my progress on getting in the best position for pedaling on the new GT machine.